Rule 1 - Bonus Before/After Pics

6,537 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Obi Wan Ginobili
Obi Wan Ginobili
How long do you want to ignore this user?
2019 F150 XLT w/ 5.0 and FX4 package

Added a 4" Zone lift, 35"x12.5" Nitto Terra Grappler G2 tires, 20" Fuel Maverick wheels in anthracite
Also added Amp power running boards and a bakflip bedcover (neither pictured)

*****Stock******

*******Moar Taller*******

fooz
Very nice! I have the same wheels, but w/ level and 33x12.5. I was thinking about going to 35x11.5 but after seeing your stance I may go that route. Do you have a link to the lift kit?

Want to sell your old wheels/tires? Need a track/travel set.

Mine:

Obi Wan Ginobili
fooz said:

Very nice! I have the same wheels, but w/ level and 33x12.5. I was thinking about going to 35x11.5 but after seeing your stance I may go that route. Do you have a link to the lift kit?

Mine:

http://zoneoffroad.com/zone-offroad-products-4in-suspension-system-ford-f150/f47

There's no price difference between the 4" and 6" lift. I prefer the look of the 4" lift. I did get the upgraded shocks. The way I understand it, BDS makes Zone lifts. BDS is better quality (for nearly 3x the cost) if you legitimately off-road. Mine is a pavement queen so I went the cheaper route.

My Fuels Mavericks are 20x9 and have a +20 offset. Most of the Mavericks are at a +1, so they would stick out a bit more than what I've got.

The shop that did the work knocked over $800 off the price to keep my stock wheels and tires so those are gone, unfortunately.
fooz
Obi Wan Ginobili said:

fooz said:

Mine:

http://zoneoffroad.com/zone-offroad-products-4in-suspension-system-ford-f150/f47

There's no price difference between the 4" and 6" lift. I prefer the look of the 4" lift. I did get the upgraded shocks. The way I understand it, BDS makes Zone lifts. BDS is better quality (for nearly 3x the cost) if you legitimately off-road. Mine is a pavement queen so I went the cheaper route.

My Fuels Mavericks are 20x9 and have a +20 offset. Most of the Mavericks are at a +1, so they would stick out a bit more than what I've got.

The shop that did the work knocked over $800 off the price to keep my stock wheels and tires so those are gone, unfortunately.

Thanks! I i've been looking at bds or readylift. My mechanic buddy at ford just said stay away from rough country. My wheels appear to be the same size/offset as yours. Unfortunately I'm not sure though, bought it from dealer that way. My 33x12.5 don't stick out very far, still farther than my liking though.

eta: How much mpg did you lose? I'm down to 16-17mpg now.
Obi Wan Ginobili
fooz said:

Obi Wan Ginobili said:

fooz said:

Mine:

Thanks! I i've been looking at bds or readylift. My mechanic buddy at ford just said stay away from rough country. My wheels appear to be the same size/offset as yours. Unfortunately I'm not sure though, bought it from dealer that way. My 33x12.5 don't stick out very far, still farther than my liking though.

eta: How much mpg did you lose? I'm down to 16-17mpg now.

I just picked up from the shop today lol, but I'm going to guess lots of lost MPG. I work from home though, so I wasn't concerned about it lol
clintaggie04
AG
You mind saying what you paid the shop to install? Just trying to get a ballpark.
Obi Wan Ginobili
clintaggie04 said:

You mind saying what you paid the shop to install? Just trying to get a ballpark.

Wheels/Tires+Lift+alignment was $5,100 all in. Labor was $700-$800 of that.

I also added power running boards and a bed cover installed for $2,600.

The shop gave me $800 for my stock wheels and tires with 1k miles on them.
BrazosDog02
AG
I like the lift. I'm a white middle class male and it's what we like though.
lotsofhp
AG
Sharp truck
Silvy
AG
[Bypassing word filters is an automatic ban. -Staff]
PFG
AG
[Bypassing word filters is an automatic ban. -Staff]

[You aren't going to troll and derail threads on this board again without getting a long ban. -Staff]
RynoAg
AG

Anthracite finish looks badass!
Ag for Life
AG
Staff doing work!
combat wombat™
AG
[We do not want GB drama or trolling on this board, we don't care if the clean up of this thread ruined your thread on that board, and we aren't going to let this thread turn into a thread about moderation on this board. -Auto Board Staff]
John Francis Donaghy
Are we getting in trouble for poking fun at each others trucks now?

Lord help us if anyone buys a Ridgeline...
Obi Wan Ginobili
John Francis Donaghy said:

Are we getting in trouble for poking fun at each others trucks now?

Lord help us if anyone buys a Ridgeline...

I didn't report him, but I'm not going to argue the decision.
ag09
AG
Anybody know if silvy got a temp or perma?
Silvy
AG
ag09
AG
PFG
AG
Nice truck.

I liked it better without the lift and tires, but that's just an opinion that I'm sharing and doesn't have to be shared by others or the OP, nor is this sharing of an opinion an attack on the OP, his truck, his family, etc.
fooz
PFG said:

Nice truck.

I liked it better without the lift and tires, but that's just an opinion that I'm sharing and doesn't have to be shared by others or the OP, nor is this sharing of an opinion an attack on the OP, his truck, his family, etc.
See you in 24 hours.

eta: jokes, didn't flag
Obi Wan Ginobili
PFG said:

Nice truck.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.