Experience with purchasing a new model/refresh?

1,046 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by The Kraken
TXAGFAN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My mom has her eye on a new Lexus RX350. My brother convinced her to wait until the 2020 comes out in a few months since it will have some minor updates AND Apple Carplay which we agree is a big upgrade from the Lexus system.

Sounds like these will be available late Q3 or early Q4, but I doubt they are going to turn the hundreds of 2019's on the lot overnight or anything. Can we expect to pay a premium for this model? The average Lexus buyer probably doesn't know what Carplay is haha, but can't imagine many will prefer the "old" model for $50k vs $52k for new (made up prices) since there will be exterior updates also.

Appreciate any insight.

https://www.autoblog.com/2019/05/30/2020-lexus-rx350-rx450h-debut-updated-styling-tech/
The Kraken
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sounds like a huge improvement, going to a touchscreen instead of the "joystick" control. My wife has a 17 model and that system sucks, I hate it. The Uconnect system in my Ram is light years better.

I'd wait to the end of the year, the prices on the 20s will be better at that time.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.