Howdy Ags!

I hope that you all had a great June. It was busy up here, that's for sure. I just wanted to start out by saying that if you are so inclined please send up a prayer for our neighbors in Louisiana. I hate to see people suffering and they are going through it.......again. On a more positive note, Aggie football is right around the corner. I don't know about you guys and gals but I can only read Dave Campbell's magazine around forty to fifty times before it no longer suffices. Couple that with no more EA sports NCAA football (thank you again O'Bannon's) and all that is left is recruiting so thank goodness it has been great!

Okay, lets get it!

New Ford
I have been at this for almost eight years now. I have seen Ford throw silly money at vehicles to try to move them in the past but some of the stuff that they just came out with on the 10th of this month rivals the silliest that I have seen.

New 2019 F150 XLT's have two different programs right now. The first one is standard financing with over seven thousand dollars in rebates. That is JUST rebates folks. That does not include dealer discounts. The second program is 0% for up to 72 months with no rebates. Both of these programs have their advantages but every scenario is different. Credit and equity usually determines what route is better to go in each individual case.

New 2019 Expedition XLT's have over NINE thousand dollars in rebates. Again, that is just rebate money. For the folks saying to themselves "thanks a lot Ford" right now you can get leather, nav, heated seats and a bunch of other amenities in and XLT. It is not like the trucks. These are excellent price point vehicles considering that these vehicles can run up to 80k or higher in some spots. I am trading like crazy right now trying to get as many of these things in here as possible to try to get the inventory up. Call me before you drive out here please. Give me the stock number so I can double check the availability. We had eight of these things out here on Friday when I left. There are three out there this morning.

New 2019 Ford Edge's have 5,550 in rebates if you choose standard financing. You can also get 3,550 in rebates and 0% for 60 months OR 1.9% for 72 months.

New 2019 Ford Escape's have 4,425 in rebates doing standard financing through Ford and you can also opt for 0% for 60 months and 1.9% for 72 months and KEEP 1,175 in rebates. They normally take away all of the rebate money if you choose a subvened rate (see F150's),

New Chevy
Chevy has thrown their hat in the ring also folks.

New 2019 Chevy Suburban's are up to eleven thousand dollars off right now. Those are in very limited supply so make sure you get me a stock number before you drive out. At last check on Friday there were only three of those left.

New 2019 Chevy Tahoe's are up to seven grand off right now. Again, these are also in very short supply. Make sure you call or text me before you drive out.

New 2019 Silverado 1500 Double cabs (cab and a half) are 20% off of MSRP.

New 2019 Silverado 1500 Crew cabs (four full doors) are 15% off of MSRP.

*Just like always there are qualifiers on all new vehicle pricing. I try to leave out as much of it as possible when doing these spots to cut down on surprises but it is impossible to get them all. Please contact me with a stock number and I will give you all of the info that you need. You can see all of my inventory at www.coverthutto.com

Pre owned
It is almost that time. When the phone starts ringing on a regular basis and the question I get 90% of the time is "Do you have any 8 to 10 thousand dollar cars to send my kid to school in". Yes, yes I do!

Here are a few of them here in Hutto.

Stock number C392604A is a Black 2015 Nissan Sentra SR. It has 110,770 miles. Asking price is 9,324.00 Plus T's
Stock number C391657B is a gold colored 2014 VW Jetta sprotwagen it has 101,738 miles on it. It is priced at 8,999.00 plus T's
Stock number F191768C is an orange (no, not that orange) 2015 Fiat 500E. It has 27,501 miles on it. It gets great fuel mileage because it does not use any fuel, It is an electric. (See what I did there)? I am not really a Fiat kind of guy but if you have a loud teenager who likes to stand out this is the kind of car that is not hard to find in a parking lot!!!

In addition to these I have access to around 900 more pre owned vehicles. Tesla, Benz, BMW, Denali, 700 horsepower trucks, Diesel trucks, F150, Silverado. You get the idea. If you can think of it I probably have it laying around somewhere.

As always there is a TexAgs discount for what ever vehicle you guys pick out. It varies from vehicle to vehicle. Just give me a call and let me go to work for you. 5126334819!

Thank you guys for the continued support. It means more than you know!

Gig' Em Aggies!

Chad Cox
512-633-4819
chadcox6161@yahoo.com