Truck painting

767 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Cancelled
Cancelled
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm looking to have a restoration project painted. I'm wanting the exterior and under the hood painted. I'm wanting a very high quality job. I'm in CS. Should this be a Houston job?
TxSquarebody
You can get great paint work done here locally. Doug's, Gino's, Brazos valley auto restorations, and a few others. Hell, I painted two of my trucks in the driveway with excellent results.
classicdoug
AG
Queso1, give me a call at Classic Collision and Restoration. 979-779-8399. We restore cars from all over.

No need to go to Houston. I have lots of customers that bring cars from Houston and lots of other areas. I have a transporter coming this morning to pick up a 71 Challenger convertible. The owner shipped it to me from Arizona to restore. It's going back home today.

Thanks,
Doug
Cancelled
AG
Sounds good. I've got several months of work before paint is needed, but I'll come back to this thread and get your number
classicdoug
AG
We usually run a few months to sometimes a year behind, so get with me when you can. That way if you want to get on my schedule, I can put you in line. Thanks.
Cancelled
AG
classicdoug said:

We usually run a few months to sometimes a year behind, so get with me when you can. That way if you want to get on my schedule, I can put you in line. Thanks.
ok.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.