Rule no. 1

2,181 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Corps_Ag12
TRIDENT
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://m.imgur.com/gallery/hnGWLq6

Drove a Duramax crew for the last 10+ years and it treated me well, but decided to go with a Ram with Cummins this time. Amazing how much tech is in these new trucks. Went from no screen to a 12" screen. I am really enjoying it so far.
Corps_Ag12
AG
Ah, went with the ole "the truck caused the house fire, officer" option I see.
Dill-Ag13
AG
They need to sell Rams without the powertrain, that way when the truck falls apart around the cumins you can just dump it in a new shell
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
My dodge has the Alpine system in it and it is really good. Not sure if yours does, but if so, enjoy that. Best audio I have ever owned in a vehicle.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
Dill-Ag13 said:

They need to sell Rams without the powertrain, that way when the truck falls apart around the cumins you can just dump it in a new shell
https://www.fitzgeraldgliderkits.com/freightliner/
tailgatetimer10
AG
Those imgr comments
CanyonAg77
AG
CATAGBQ04
AG
Nice truck!

Watch the Ram boxes...they have a tendency to leak, co-worker's did anyway.
Flaith
AG
Dill-Ag13 said:

aTm2004
AG
Corps_Ag12 said:

Ah, went with the ole "the truck caused the house fire, officer" option I see.
I hear they throw that in free.
ILikeTacos
AG
I think it is a great looking truck, congrats!
TRIDENT
AG
Thanks CanyonAg77 for posting. This truck has a Harmon Kardon system with a subwoofer under the rear seat. It is amazing, audiophile quality. The Ram boxes didn't leak a drop during the latest monsoon. Maybe they improved the gaskets. I have tools in the passenger side box and I keep the driver side box empty for groceries, fast food, etc. They lock, along with the tailgate, with the key fob.
Corps_Ag12
AG
TRIDENT said:

Thanks CanyonAg77 for posting. This truck has a Harmon Kardon system with a subwoofer under the rear seat. It is amazing, audiophile quality. The Ram boxes didn't leak a drop during the latest monsoon. Maybe they improved the gaskets. I have tools in the passenger side box and I keep the driver side box empty for groceries, fast food, etc. They lock, along with the tailgate, with the key fob.

My favorite feature of my silverado by far is the lock/unlock of the tailgate with the key fob. Great to hear that they added that to the Ramboxes as well. My buddy has a 2012 power wagon with ramboxes and his only gripe is that he has to grab the key each time he has to get in them.

Also, thanks for taking my comments in jest!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.