Doug DeMuro Jay Leno's McLaren F1

3,434 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by TMoney2007
agracer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Furlock Bones
AG
i just can't stand demuro.
robertcope
The More Doug covering this was also good:
3rdgenAg2010
I really enjoy his shows. He's a little goofy, but does a good job reviewing cars.
hatchback
AG
Furlock Bones said:

i just can't stand demuro.

Glad to know I'm not the only one.
CATAGBQ04
AG
Love the review but I want to punch him in the face for some reason
tailgatetimer10
AG
3rdgenAg2010 said:

I really enjoy his shows. He's a little goofy, but does a good job reviewing cars.

100%.. it's difficult to find the catalog of reviews he has with any other YouTuber. And when you do, they're likely even more goofy or super fan boys
aTm2004
AG
Who here isn't jealous of him? Dude makes bank driving cars and posting videos on YouTube.
Flaith
AG
I liked his Jalop articles. I can't stand his videos.
cav14
Find it sad that the majority of responses to this thread are about Doug and not the freakin Mclaren F1. Seriously how sad and pathetic are you guys to cry and moan about a silly youtuber living the dream making money driving and reviewing cars.

As far as the F1 itself, I personally like the CD changer and the vantage point of the middle drivers seat. Very cool for Jay Leno to offer his car up for a full review like that.
easttexasaggie04
AG
I enjoy his videos. I like he points out the little quirks that make the car or truck interesting.
agracer
AG
easttexasaggie04 said:

I enjoy his videos. I like he points out the little quirks that make the car or truck interesting.
He is kind of dorky in his reviews, but I like that he points out the quirks of the cars.
3rdgenAg2010
Back to the F1. I find it odd that they save weight on the cd changer but have electric side mirrors... the seat, peddles and everything else are fixed. Why not fix the side mirrors too.
aggieforester05
AG
Probably can't see anything behind you without mirrors. The middle seat makes that even worse. Probably have to move them around getting out of tight parking. At least back when people parked them anywhere other than their personal car museum.
Tone2002
I prefer Sofyan Bey and Redline reviews but just will watch to see the car.
FLATOUT
AG
cav14 said:

Find it sad that the majority of responses to this thread are about Doug and not the freakin Mclaren F1. Seriously how sad and pathetic are you guys to cry and moan about a silly youtuber living the dream making money driving and reviewing cars.

As far as the F1 itself, I personally like the CD changer and the vantage point of the middle drivers seat. Very cool for Jay Leno to offer his car up for a full review like that.

Par for the course in this "automotive" forum.
TMoney2007
AG
easttexasaggie04 said:

Some of the time he's pointing out completely normal things and acting like they're quirky. On a Koenigsegg, he pointed out how quirky it was that the window rolled down a little bit automatically when you open the doors... What car with frameless windows doesn't do this now?

I enjoy his videos, but sometimes he's reaching.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.