Got me a new whip!

6,182 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by fooz
AgCPA95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FC12 said:

Nice Truck!

Interesting location of "Silverado" on the front fender...
I like the look of this one over all the others I have seen. I'm sure the nameplate placement will grow on me, but reminds me of misplaced badging you see driving around after some crap body repair done by a fly by night paint shop.
ElephantRider
AG
AgCPA95 said:

FC12 said:

Nice Truck!

Interesting location of "Silverado" on the front fender...
I like the look of this one over all the others I have seen. I'm sure the nameplate placement will grow on me, but reminds me of misplaced badging you see driving around after some crap body repair done by a fly by night paint shop.

I would have to take it off if I got one.
Gibbs Slap
AG
Very nice. Good choice!
3rd Platoon
AG
Here's the truck with the assist steps. I have young kids who need help getting in the truck, so that's the biggest reason why I added them. Yes, they're chrome, but I'm adding them, not the design of manufacture. I don't mind some chrome accenting, just not gobs of it.

I also added the rhino liner. It was sprayed today, so it still needs to dry for 24-48 hours. That's why it still looks a little glossy. That'll pass.

Cloud
Nice truck, sir. The 19 Silverados get a lot of hate around here, but they're a vast improvement over he previous design.
Jim01
AG
3rd Platoon, if you don't mind me asking, how much was the liner? I've never hard a liner in my truck, but am considering it.

Might as well add mine to this thread as well.

2019 Crew Cab LT, Texas Edition, Satin Steel, Black Interior, Max Trailering Package, 20" wheels and all terrain tires.

I feel like I got a good deal. 3 different dealers told me they couldn't match the offer I got.

3rd Platoon
AG
The liner was $300.
3rd Platoon
AG
FYI, I like the color of your truck. I almost went with that one or silver, but I liked the shadow gray too much to pass up.
WP69
AG
Bo Darville said:

My wife and kids have trouble easily getting in and out.

Good. Superman's Fortress of Solitude.
Tree Hugger
AG
Quote:

I feel like I got a good deal. 3 different dealers told me they couldn't match the offer I got.

Care to share your numbers? I'm probably going to start hitting up dealers this weekend
Jim01
AG
Sure.

MSRP $48,870.00
Offer $38,100.00 + TTL

So about 22% below MSRP.
fooz
Truck looks good, but I feel like chevy dropped the ball on the wheels.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.