Miami Vice Boat Selling For $20M

1,917 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Prune Tracy
ThatSneakyAzzAleppoMoment
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This brings me back to my teenage years.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/enthusiasts/miami-vice-boat-selling-for-dollar20m-comes-with-daytona-spyder/ar-BBTE64g?ocid=BHEA000#image=BBTE11w|12
ATL Aggie
AG
I dont know what its worth, but 8 figures is insane. Without the Hollywood connection, the boat cant be worth more than $100k (and thats being generous), right?
ccolley68
AG
I don't know about the car and how much value it adds to the equation (certainly not millions worth), but those 80's era scarabs can be had for under $50k. Those were ugly, ugly boats. A bad era in not design.
Goose
AG
Just reading the thread title I assumed it would be the sailboat Crockett and Elvis lived on. It's not worth $20mil either, not even close, but that's the boat I think of when I think of "the boat from Miami Vice".
Centerpole90
AG
This boat would have to come with literally every piece of tail that ever appeared on the TV series to be worth that.
Centerpole90
AG
.... and I mean the 1980s time-travel tail with the high hip bikini bottoms and leg warmers... not some washed up 2019 grandma tail.
JSKolache
AG
https://www.boats.com/boats-for-sale/?make=wellcraft&model=scarab-38
Furlock Bones
AG
one of the Starz channels has been showing Miami Vice.
EMY92
AG
So you get a 50-75k boat and a Corvette based Ferrari replica for $20 million.

Seems like a steal!

How about a Texags group buy?
Trinity Ag
S
That boat wouldn't be worth $1M if Steve McQueen owned it, and it came with a super 8 of him banging Faye Dunaway on it.

Much less $20M.

Prune Tracy
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.