2019 Ram 1500 : Lift Kits

562 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by SCHTICK00
Ronald_Ragin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone know if you must use MOPAR products or risk voiding FCA warranties? Looking to get rid of the rake on my Laramie 4x4.

Also, what the boards thoughts on getting kits installed at BCS Tires/Lifts?

TIA
SCHTICK00
AG
Do you have air ride or springs? I have the air ride and could level with adjustable level sensor links, but decided to stay stock because the ride is so good. I'm running 33x12.50 22s on factory rims and they fit perfect with no rubbing
FightinTexasAggie08
SCHTICK00 said:

Do you have air ride or springs? I have the air ride and could level with adjustable level sensor links, but decided to stay stock because the ride is so good. I'm running 33x12.50 22s on factory rims and they fit perfect with no rubbing
DAMN YOU AND YOUR ROUND WHEEL WELLS!!!! I'm running 33" tires on 22's on my silverado after a 4" lift.
SCHTICK00
AG
They're just a tad larger than factory. My speedo is only out 2 mph at 75. I love the air ride, far far smoother than my wife's Yukon, but the off-road levels are only good in theory. It's good to get the truck up to clear something, but there's no suspension travel left causing a rough ride as the shocks constantly bottom out. Not a fan of this. The only comfortable way I see to level air ride is with a spacer and then add the adjustable links. One inch spacer would be perfect and the ride would stay soft as factory.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.