Houston Salvage Yards for trucks

1,211 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by rancher1953
sushi94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anybody know of a salvage yard that might specialize of have a good inventory of Ford Trucks - mid 90's?
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
Just gotta look around.

What specifically are you looking for?

249 has a bunch of yards.
sushi94
AG
just interior misc. stuff for Mid-90's Ford Trucks - Passenger side arm rest, power window switch bezel. Dash pieces. Would like door panels as well.

Been to the ones on N. Shepherd - not much there. I'll check the ones on 249 out.

Thanks
BrazosDog02
AG
So basically all the **** that breaks and everyone needs. Yeah, well good luck with that.

I shopped all Over for damn inner fan shroud for my 2005 F250 after I broke it. ****ing #1 selling truck in America used by every damn construction company in the state and they can't locate that part. Lol. My experience with salvage yards is not good. Hearne has a pick a part place if I recall. I used them once and they were cool. Doggett in Bryan is pretty big. Might be worth a drive if you can get them to make sure they have what you need.
classicdoug
AG
The only yards around Bryan that would even keep anything that old are Bryan Auto Salvage (979-778-7770) or Scott's Automotive on Leonard road.
classicdoug
AG
Also, definitely not original, but have you tried LMC Truck for aftermarket pieces?
nonameag99
there are a bunch of them near BW8 @ Spencer in Pasadena
The Aggie number specified has already been linked with another TexAgs account.
dahouse
AG
Pick-U-Part is at beltway and clay road. I used to go to the old man out on 36 in Wallis. Not a business per se but he had 100s of 80s and 90s model trucks and you negotiate what you pull out
Cody
Fightin Texas Aggie c/o 04
TexAg2016
AG
If you haven't tried www.car-part.com, I recommend it. It searches a bunch of wrecking yards across the country, and you can limit by distance etc. Don't waste your time trying to request a quote or anything, but it'll help you view a particular yard's inventory and sometimes even give you some pretty good pictures. For quotes you have to call as I've never had luck with the emails. I've had some luck with it at least finding yards that stock the years/models that I'm looking for.
barney94
AG
Yeah, like Doug said, for the 1991 Ford I used to have, I just used LMC Truck for those sort of parts.
rancher1953
As stated above LMC is your source for parts. I have used them for many truck interior parts they are great.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.