2020 Silverado HD

12,222 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by mts6175
ccolley68
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tumble Weed said:

High Country looks much better!

I have to admit that I would feel like a Rhinestone cowboy stepping out of a High Country. Somehow Denali's look classy and a bit more understated.

Still waiting on the GMC 2500 for the final verdict....

Agree on the high country. I hate the badge first off. And for some reason, to me at least, that trim level just looks like the truck of a Midwest old man with excessive chrome accents, CB antenna, mud flaps, and a camper on his truck. The Denali, though very similar in most ways to the High Country, doesn't come off that way to me.
locogringo
AG
ccolley68 said:

High Country is pretty ugly too, but a major upgrade over the LT from OP

For sure an improvement over the lower trim.

But every time I see this picture I can't keep my self from thinking "gggrrraaandpa shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo"
aftershock
locogringo said:

ccolley68 said:

High Country is pretty ugly too, but a major upgrade over the LT from OP

For sure an improvement over the lower trim.

But every time I see this picture I can't keep my self from thinking "gggrrraaandpa shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo"

Dude... that's dead on.
Centerpole90
AG
https://instagr.am/p/BrF9msMlurr
MooseJr1994
AG
Even Stevie Wonder knows it looks like s h I t!
YouBet
AG
Wow. That is f'ing terrible.

Like, someone should get fired terrible. It's almost as if they are trying to make a truck specifically catered to a redneck ******bag.
Canyon99
Design team trying to win JD Power Ugliest Front Wnd Award. They've got it in the bag.
John Francis Donaghy
YouBet said:

Wow. That is f'ing terrible.

Like, someone should get fired terrible. It's almost as if they are trying to make a truck specifically catered to a redneck ******bag.

You seen a pickup truck made in the last 10 years that wasn't?
AgNColorado
Last good looking truck made by GM was the 2007 Classic silverado/Sierra. Anything newer looks like crap plus they weren't made for 7ft giants to grab a beer out of an ice chest in the bed.
aggieforester05
AG
Every new truck thread is the same thing. Give it time and the looks will probably grow on you. The only truck in recent memory that has remained ugly by consensus is the new Nissan Titan.
easttexasaggie04
AG
Yea the Nissan Titan got time, and I think it's still pretty bad.
ccolley68
AG
I actually don't hate the new Titan. It's damn sure better than the previous style.
HumbleAg04
AG
So I was reading that new 10 spd "Allison" transmission is actually an in house GM built "branded" transmission. Allison is not building, likely had some input in the engineering, but are selling GM their name for it.

That concerns me.
ccolley68
AG
2020 Sierra HD. It's not much of a tease, but appears better than the initial Chevy that's already been revealed.

Ciboag96
Nice Ford headlight.
mts6175
AG
HumbleAg04 said:

So I was reading that new 10 spd "Allison" transmission is actually an in house GM built "branded" transmission. Allison is not building, likely had some input in the engineering, but are selling GM their name for it.

That concerns me.
If that's true, their sales will go in the tank....

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.