Lifting an F-150 Cost?

827 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Dennis Reynolds
Wabs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking to lift my F-150 and get some bigger wheels/tires. What is a range in price I'd be looking at to have someone do it? Any recommendations? No, I'm not going to do it myself....

TIA

ETA: 2010 F-150 XLT 4x4
04.arch.ag
AG
will depend greatly on how much lift and what the intended results need to be.

2" lift with Bilstiens will be $600 give or take installed. i think 4WP had charged me $500 on my 2013 about 3 years ago.

higher than that if its just to bro out and hop mall curbs it can be done a whole lot cheaper than needing actual off road performance. I wanna say they wanted in the neighborhood of $2000 installed for a 4" lift , dont remember what components it included because it wasnt something i was interested in spending for a 2wd.
RK
AG
4WP in Houston is a about a grand for billsteins all the way around and alignment. I got mine done (elsewhere) and my tires are a tick under 35s with no issues.
Wabs
AG
RK said:

4WP in Houston is a about a grand for billsteins all the way around and alignment. I got mine done (elsewhere) and my tires are a tick under 35s with no issues.
How much of a lift did you get?
RK
AG
~2" in the front...basically just levels it out.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
RK said:

Jesus.

I'm not charging enough.
O'Doyle Rules
AG
If youre going to level it, you need to remember to leave a little rake in the front in case you haul something in the back. Dont be the idiot with a nose up front end with just 100 lbs in the back.
RK
AG
cheapest i found was about $600 w/o alignment. this was all at "offroad' shops and purchasing parts there. so you could save 100-150 on parts buying online and probably get them put in a lot cheaper going to a regular shop.
Dennis Reynolds
Are you just wanting to level the front end or do an actual suspension lift?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.