New boooost!

1,652 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by CovertChad
PMD03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
New 2018 Escape with the 2.0. Magnetic Metallic paint, Titanium trim level, Safe and Smart Package, 19s, Panoramic roof. The only immediate thing that I want to add is the tow package. For 2018 one has to buy the titanium to get the good engine, but a lot of the extras from previous years are now standard. I was initially only buying it for the engine, but my wife and I are enjoying all the bells and whistles. Sync 3 is sweet!

Purchased it through Chad at Covert. Very easy buying experience. No games or gimmicks. The main thing that impressed me was Chad actually knowing more about the car than I did. I am not as much into cars as I was previously, but like most here, I find that I know more about the product than the salesman when I go shopping. This was not the case this time. I would buy from Chad again.

I was going to try out ceramic coating, but flaked out and went with Meguiars 205 and 21.

Matsui
sts7049
AG
cmon covert, you guys can't install the front paper plate straight?

jokes aside, nice ride!
hatchback
AG
That color looks awesome in the direct sunlight! Congrats on the new ride!
The Lost
didnt know chad sold in florida too. so many palm trees!

nice ride!
crowman2010
AG
sts7049 said:

cmon covert, you guys can't install the front paper plate straight?

jokes aside, nice ride!
That's for the $3,000 man to handle...
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
I love Magnetic.

2020 Escape will be introduced later this year, I hope they can evolve the offering. Current model is solid IMO.

Their "packaging" does annoy me though. Same thing with the Fusion now, can't get the 2.0L Boost in the SE unless you go AWD.

They're trying to reduce build costs by reducing the number of arrays. I dont understand it but whatever.
PMD03
AG
I assumed that there was a new one on the way. Ford is putting some decent money on the hood. I ended up with $4,500 in factory rebates. Got this titanium trim Escape for the cost of a mid trim CR-V.
BigRobSA
1agswitchin4lanes said:

I love Magnetic.

2020 Escape will be introduced later this year, I hope they can evolve the offering. Current model is solid IMO.

Their "packaging" does annoy me though. Same thing with the Fusion now, can't get the 2.0L Boost in the SE unless you go AWD.

They're trying to reduce build costs by reducing the number of arrays. I dont understand it but whatever.
Isn't that what Toyota does? Only offers cars a certain way, take it or leave it?

Congrats on the new hoo-ride, though! Color is killer in direct sunlight.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
reproag
AG
BigRobSA said:

1agswitchin4lanes said:

I love Magnetic.

Isn't that what Toyota does? Only offers cars a certain way, take it or leave it?

Pretty much. There are a lot more options with Ford.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
BigRobSA said:

1agswitchin4lanes said:

I love Magnetic.

Even worse with GST.
CovertChad
I hope you enjoy the new ride! Thank you for the opportunity. That is all I will ever ask for!
Sponsor Message: Nobody beats a Covert deal. Not now, not ever!
www.coverthutto.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.