Toyota contact?

1,269 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Naveronski
Hodor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Now that reproag is a Ford dealer, I've lost my Texags Toyota hookup. Looking to buy a car for my son, and would rather avoid the normal dealer experience. May buy used, but figured I'd check new prices first. Any other contacts out there?

Reproag, if you're reading this, I'll be in touch in a few years when I'm ready to replace the 4Runner and go back to a truck. Was planning on Ford, so I won't hold it against you that you switched teams!
Picard
AG
Sounds like your son needs a new Ford Ranger

reproag
AG
Just so y'all know I left on good terms with Tegeler and can still hook you up. I just wound be there to deliver the vehicle. I'll put you in touch with the finance manager and she will take care of you.
Hodor
AG
Thanks!
I figured I could call them Monday to see if I could still get as easy an experience. I'll shoot you an email.
JP76
I've got a DFW contact that will deliver anywhere in Texas. I've bought 7 Toyotas from him in the last 5 years. Great pricing, No bs, no wasting your time, and no hounding about buying. If you would like his contact you can reach me at

jpp_76@hotmail.com
JAW3336
AG
Humble brag
Hodor
AG
Email sent if you want to edit it out of your post.
Thanks!
Naveronski
AG
Aggiepaintrain
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.