X-Posted to Classifieds 20" Chrome Chevy Wheels and Tires

803 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by op_06
op_06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://texags.com/forums/50/topics/2988796

20" Chevrolet 6 lug chrome rims w/ Dunlop 275 55 R20 Tires. Tires are new. Wheels are used. 600 for the set.

EDIT:

SOLD
ccolley68
AG
You know the wheels alone $1k+ each? I had to replace the 20's on my '12 Sierra and they were $1100 each. $600 for a full set with tires is a steal. The cholos are gonna be pissed you undercut their stolen listings.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
That's cause you bought them from the stealerhsip. You can get an entire aftermarket set for $1100. Or you can get used ones (good takeoffs) like the OP is selling from a junkyard or a tire/wheel place for significantly less.
op_06
AG
I've got them listed on other sites for more money. Texags price listed here for a hopefully quick sale with someone that won't try and rob me in a parking lot over some rims.

Tires/wheels coming off of a Tahoe we just purchased. I'm replacing with OEM polished aluminum wheels and Michelin tires. Just looking to recoup some of the cost.

I'd rather lose some cash on the front end and know I'm dealing with good folks than deal with random folks from Craigslist.
op_06
AG
Correct. I'm heading to a place in Houston in the morning to buy factory take-offs. They quoted around 1700 for OEM wheels w/ Michelin's. A little cheaper if I'd buy cheaper tires.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Yeah new Michelin's are $1200
EMY92
AG
If you expect not to be robbed at gunpoint over a set of rims, I'm out.
op_06
AG
Haha. My wife initially questioned why I listed them cheaper on Texags. After I showed her the profile picture of the upstanding citizen that sent me a message on Offer Up, she understood.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.