Infiniti connection in Texas?

1,077 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Absolute
vpracer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Any one have a good one? Lots of Ags work at Sewell but I am open to any. Houston or Dallas would be fine.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
Sewell is great. TitanAggie is the man.

I know someone at West Houston too.
sts7049
AG
i had a great experience buying at sewell in west houston
vpracer
AG
Is West Houston Sewell as well? See something in their Dallas store but nothing in stock at Sewell Houston.
vpracer
AG
1ags, who is your West Houston contact please?
sts7049
AG
sewell has a caddy and a MB dealer in west houston
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
vpracer said:

1ags, who is your West Houston contact please?
Email at username @ gmail dot com
TitanAGGIE09
AG
If you need a good contact and help at one of our 3 Infiniti stores just email me.

shays@sewell.com
jag1075
AG
I can't shop at Sewell. The commercials are the worst... Do those actually work. That's a real question.
tennisag13
AG
We get lots of folks who say they didn't believe the commercials till they came to Sewell - give it a shot sometime.
vpracer
AG
I bought my last car there and quite frankly I'm a pretty simple guy, but man their customer service is pretty top notch. I've taken my truck to the GMC stores and you feel like a criminal showing up there but at the Sewell shop, they roll out the red carpet. Sure it costs a bit more but you leave there with a good feeling, at least I did. No lie on and the cookies and the talent never hurts the experience. They have it figured out.
vpracer
AG
My previous sales lady no longer works there which is why I was asking for references.
drumboy
AG
vpracer said:

I bought my last car there and quite frankly I'm a pretty simple guy, but man their customer service is pretty top notch. I've taken my truck to the GMC stores and you feel like a criminal showing up there but at the Sewell shop, they roll out the red carpet. Sure it costs a bit more but you leave there with a good feeling, at least I did. No lie on and the cookies and the talent never hurts the experience. They have it figured out.
My thoughts too. And buying my wife's car was as painless as can be....plus they held the car for us over the weekend because we didn't have a checkbook and it was late on a Friday when every other car that we were interested in (right after Harvey) sold before we could get there to look at it.

Titan sent us to Matt Martinez at Sewell N Houston Infiniti, who's a used car manager, and the sales guy was Stephen Baker. Both were cool Ags.

Free carwashes at West Houston are painful cause I can't afford the G Wagon or other AMGs that I'm forced to drool over while waiting around. Beer and Burger across the street at Christian's are the plan for next time.
Absolute
AG
Sewell. Eot.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.