2015 Ford Expedition Reviews

972 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by MouthBQ98
Hewey Calloway
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wife and I are thinking about picking up an expedition with the booooost. Low mileage and 4wd. Looks like a solid deal. Everything I have read has been positive so far. Any issues y'all know of? TIA
Picard
AG
We almost purchased one today but passed on it. Which trim level are you looking at?

Remember that Sync3 came out in the 2016 model year so the 2015 still has the Microsoft Sync2 with no Apple Car Play, Android, etc.
Post removed:
by user
Hewey Calloway
AG
It's the XLT, but with sync touch screen and leather. I think it's the 202A package. I have a 2014 F-150 with the same sync set up and I really like it. I wasn't a fan of Sync 3, but I'm also not good with change.
TxAggieBand85
AG
I have a '15 Navigator runs great everything works and will pull anything that I will use in the future.

Know the height when going into parking garages.

As for Sync, it can be switched out. Thought I was going to do that, but will wait.
n_touch
There are some really nice mods you can do to Sync2 if they are not already there. Added factory nav to mine in just an hour or so.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
Sync 3 can be added if you have patience.

I did it in my mid trim fusion that had the 4.2" Touch screen.
MouthBQ98
AG
Wife loves our 17 EL. It deciseively beat out the suburban we compared it to, and especially on value, and I say that as a suburban fan who still owns our old one. It is noticeably larger inside than our 04 suburban, even having a full folding 3rd row seat. The boost is a great engine.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.