Mazda Body Shop in Houston

1,015 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by 1agswitchin4lanes
Post removed:
by user
1agswitchin4lanes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tommie Vaughn Ford body shop gets the nod from me. They fixed my LS460L and did extremely well.
sts7049
AG
a few years ago i used bill fogle on Mason and Franz for repairs on my mazda 3. i was happy with their work.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
sts7049 said:

a few years ago i used bill fogle on Mason and Franz for repairs on my mazda 3. i was happy with their work.

Just as an FYI, Bill sold the business 2 years ago. They're still using his name but its run by other people now.
dubi
AG
jayelbee said:

1agswitchin4lanes said:

Tommie Vaughn Ford body shop gets the nod from me. They fixed my LS460L and did extremely well.

I can't go to TV. If I do, I'll sit in a new F-250. And if I sit in one, I'll drive it. And if I drive it, I'll leave the Mazda there. And I don't think I can convince the wife that she needs to drive my old truck once I get a new one, so then I'll probably end up with a Suburban also.
1Ags buys a new Ford every time he goes there too!
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
jayelbee said:

1agswitchin4lanes said:

I can't go to TV. If I do, I'll sit in a new F-250. And if I sit in one, I'll drive it. And if I drive it, I'll leave the Mazda there. And I don't think I can convince the wife that she needs to drive my old truck once I get a new one, so then I'll probably end up with a Suburban also.
The body shop is up the street from the showroom.

Go see Brenda, she'll take good care of you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.