BMW i8 parked on my street.

3,523 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by P.H. Dexippus
Tim Weaver
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Coming home yesterday there was an i8 street parked close to my house in BCS. We live in Southwood Valley.

Anybody know who's it is? I like the car and it's the first one I've seen in the wild. My wife is taking our daughter to Houston today for some dental work and she saw it again on 290. Has to be the same car, I mean, how freaky would that be to spot 2 in 2 days!
Jack Cheese
AG
I work off 290 and one of my colleagues owns one.
drumboy
AG
Tim Weaver said:

Coming home yesterday there was an i8 street parked close to my house in BCS. We live in Southwood Valley.

Anybody know who's it is? I like the car and it's the first one I've seen in the wild. My wife is taking our daughter to Houston today for some dental work and she saw it again on 290. Has to be the same car, I mean, how freaky would that be to spot 2 in 2 days!
Are there 2-3 perfect dime pieces that live in the area? JFF is in town, ya know....
[url=https://ts.la/erik936611]https://ts.la/erik936611[/url]
Use my referral link to buy a Tesla and get awards like 3 months of Full Self-Driving Capability.

Schedule a Tesla Demo Drive using my referral link.
Tim Weaver
drumboy said:

Tim Weaver said:

Are there 2-3 perfect dime pieces that live in the area? JFF is in town, ya know....
Haha, uh no. Not on my street. That is a rent house though. Could be somebodies daddy.
HollywoodBQ
AG
I've been seeing them in California for a while (I've seen at least 3 different colors - white, black, red/orangeish, not sure how many colors there are) but... last year, I got a chance to go to Germany for work and drive on the Autobahn.

I had two of those situations where you look in your rear view mirror as you're doing over 100 mph and see a car gaining on you rapidly. One of those was a BMW i8. As it blew by me, I was like - what the heck is that. Frankly, I didn't think they would go that fast. Dude had to be doing well over 150 mph.

coolerguy12
AG
I saw Adrian Peterson get in his in downtown a few months ago. He used to have a place in Conroe so it's not that far fetched.
lawless89
Had one fly up on me on 820 in Fort Worth about two weeks ago. Some old man driving it. That thing was sweeeeeet.
Tim Weaver
The one on my street was white with the blue accents. Looked sweet.
Mr. McGibblets
AG
A guy on my street in Cypress has one. Always cool to see it drive by.
Goat Man
AG
I saw one last year in B/CS. It definitely looks better in person than photographs. The one I saw was a dark color though.
rllguitar
AG
Spotted two parked at "The Star" in Frisco. Best part... one of them had a Corps of Cadets emblem on the license plate!
maverick12
AG
I see a white one with the blue accents around City Centre from time to time.
Aggiemike96
AG
Saw a white/blue one in the Richmond Ave & 610 Chic Fil A last night (yes, Valentine's night) at about 6:45 PM...in the drive-thru nonetheless!

Looked to be a female "entertainer" driving it. Sorry, was with my 7 year old daughter, not snapping creeper pics.
dubi
AG
Maybe they will park in front of my house and go on a mission trip???
Sazerac
AG
Neighbor just got one

So hot. Reminds me of James Bond's white lotus. My first car crush
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Meh. I'll take the Z8.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.