Offer on my truck

1,280 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TRIDENT
GBMont3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Been offered $22k on my 2011 4WD F150 Lariat. It's about as base as the lariat package got back then. No nav, no camera, no sensors, no sunroof. Yes on heated/cooled seats and the 20" wheels. Under 72k miles on it. White w/tan interior. 5.0 engine.

Interior is in fantastic condition, exterior good/great with a total of 4 "imperfections" that I'm aware of.

Is 22 reasonable? Feel like I might be able to get 23 or so in a private sale but that's a hassle. Thoughts?
a07nathanb
AG
Without doing any research my first thought was sounds reasonable
Mateo84
AG
I know nothing about the expected price on this vehicle, but you are saying you've been offered about 96% of what you think you MIGHT be able to get from someone else ... sounds like you should take the offer and move on with your life
GBMont3
AG
Thanks guys, curious if anybody else with more direct insight into the used car business has thoughts as well.
jimscott85
AG
Is this $22K offer on a trade-in? Vs. $23K on a private sale, then using proceeds from that sale to buy the vehicle?

I would say the $22K is better than $23K in that scenario. Taxes!
GBMont3
AG
Not a trade unfortunately otherwise I'd be all over it!
TRIDENT
AG
Try this for a second valuation:

https://www.givemethevin.com/
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.