Floor Mat Suggestion

2,225 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by bam02
TresPuertas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm looking for a decent set of floor mats for my F-250 and was curious if anyone has any suggestions on what and where to buy.

I've looked at Weathertec, which are really intriguing, but before pulling the trigger on a set of $200 floor mats, I wanted to check here if any of y'all knew of any better options.

Thanks.
EMY92
AG
Weathertech will get high grades.

My sister got a flyer from the Ford dealer that she bought her vehicle from offering them for a price much cheaper than I could find on Amazon or anywhere else. You may want to check with your dealer.
pnut02
AG
Check out Husky liners as well
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
I put maxliner in my F250 and are very happy with them.
The Wonderer
AG
Had WeatherTechs. Carpet looked brand new after 7 years and 118k miles.
mts6175
AG
I had Ares 3D's in my F250 and really liked them.

I have Husky Xact Contour's in my new 2500 and they are OK, but I feel like my heel isn't fully supported at times. It slides sometimes when I'm wearing boots.
GrimesCoAg95
AG
I bought Weathertech for my 2017. I looked at the ford, husky, and WT, and it looked like the WT had the most coverage. A friend bought the husky and likes them.
dubi
AG
I have Weathertechs in all 3 vehicles and we are pleased.
Corps_Ag12
AG
I like the weather techs in my 2500
TresPuertas
AG
Thanks for all the suggestions.

The one thing I'm concerned with is them sliding around under my feet. Do husky mats stay put like the Weathertec ones?
will.mcg
AG
I have the "heavy duty" Walmart rubber mats & they work great. No, they aren't a perfect fit but they plenty big to keep my dirty boots off the carpet.
lawless89
Weathertech in the front has been good. I've got the full mat in the back and I hate it. It slips and slides everywhere when my dog jumps in and out and it's rolling at the back.

I believe the Husky one has grips which would be much better than the slick bottom of the Weathertech.
txagfisher
AG
In my last 1500, I had Husky Weatherbeaters in the front and Weathertech full coverage in the rear area. I had absolutely no issue with the Huskys moving or curling up. The weathertech, on the other hand, never laid flat. Even with using a heat gun to straighten the edges, it still curled back up.

Ill be using husky from now on.
Ogre09
AG
I like the thick grooved rubber Husky liners for the front and the Weathertech plasticy ones in the back. As the driver, I want good traction for my feet. For the kids in the back I want something easy to clean that will contain spills.
AgFB
AG
Love my weathertecs but haven't anything other than factory to compare them to.
PincheDriller
AG
I have the husky mats and actually prefer them over my wife's weather tech mats. They don't slide around as they have little spikes like factory mats to prevent sliding. I have kids and my mats are constantly covered in snacks but it's nothing a brush, some soapy water followed with a matte armorall won't bring back to new in under 20 min.
jimscott85
AG
PincheDriller said:

I have the husky mats and actually prefer them over my wife's weather tech mats. They don't slide around as they have little spikes like factory mats to prevent sliding. I have kids and my mats are constantly covered in snacks but it's nothing a brush, some soapy water followed with a matte armorall won't bring back to new in under 20 min.
Agree. I bought the weathertech mats for my Expedition and I, generally, hate them. I'm going to explore getting something from Husky just for the back. If I have to walk back there for any reason, I slide all over the place. And the boys slip all over the place getting to their seats.
bam02
AG
We love our Husky mats in the front and back of our truck.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.