Zoom Zoom

1,298 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by KRT-1
KRT-1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A few months ago I decided I would sell my motorcycle, and then summer came around and I found myself riding it more and more. I started second guessing my decision, but at the same time I began looking for a fun alternative.

I began to focus on the used Miata market. Over the last few months there were several that caught my attention, but I really had my eye out for a 2012 Special Edition Hard Top Convertible. There were only 450 made, with half white and the other half Velocity Red Mica. I focused in on the Velocity Red version. I found a few throughout the country, but suprisingly, most of them were always automatics. Who would purchase such a driver's car with an automatic transmission? It still doesn't make sense to me.

Anyway, last week one showed up locally. It was pristine. I had planned on selling my bike before purchasing a vehicle, but after looking at this one, and driving it, I had to make an offer. Offer accepted!!! I brought her home this weekend.

Here are a few pictures:

You could eat off this engine it was so clean.

I have put about 250 miles on it this week, and had a constant smile on my face. What a fun little car. I have a Nissan Pickup that is my primary vehicle, but it will be hard to choose those keys each morning when I leave.

Mookie
AG
Wow that is super cool. Isn't it cool that driving the right car can put a smile on your face?

Congrats on buying something fun that makes you happy. It doesn't happen often enough in life.
MouthBQ98
AG
Awesome!
ShaggyAggie01
AG
https://www.flyinmiata.com/V8/
tx1c
AG
I want to hear more about the bike.
KRT-1
The bike is a 2014 Kawasaki Versys 650 ABS

Haven't put it on the market yet. I know I'm going to miss it when I do. It's got about 6300 miles on it, and lots of extras. Tons of fun to ride. Took it out this weekend for about 50 miles in the nice weather Saturday.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.