F-150 crew with standard bed

1,566 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 87IE
ktc00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking around DFW it appears finding a F150 supercrew with the standard bed is nearly impossible. Is that option pretty much a factory order?
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
PREtty much. 6.5' supercrews are rare.
03_Aggie
When I bought mine in 2015 the few on the lot with 6.5' beds were all Platinum trim. Didn't really understand that. I wanted a 6.5' bed but wasn't going to pay up to that model to get it.
Burdizzo
AG
I have one. My dealer had to get one from a dealer 200 miles away to get the options and trim package I wanted.

2016 F150, Super Crew, 6.5 bed, XLT, 5.0, Trailer towing package. Don't know how much this factored in, but I also limited it to one of three colors. My truck came from a dealer in the DFW area BTW
lawless89
My next f150 will have the 6.5 foot bed. I have to keep a tool box in my bed and that takes up too much of the room.

I've found that with true car is the best online search website to be able to filter for the 6.5 foot beds.
Agmechanic
AG
I just bought one. 2017 F-150 XL SCREW. Sport package, trailer tow, fx4, 20's, 6.5' bed. 3.5 Boost with the 10-speed. They are out there, just have to look.
Kenneth_2003
AG
1agswitchin4lanes said:

Still not sure how i managed too find my XLT just sitting on the dealers lot! And it had been there for almost 90 days!
kmac30
AG
Going through 1ags contact they had to search. And they searched hard. Found one about 150 miles away. They are out there. Just have your dealer go looking for them. I got a 2017 crew, lariat, fx4, extended range tank with the boost. Love it.
Burdizzo
AG
Kenneth_2003 said:

1agswitchin4lanes said:

Still not sure how i managed too find my XLT just sitting on the dealers lot! And it had been there for almost 90 days!

And here is the reason they are hard to find. There is not a huge demand for this configuration.
will.mcg
AG
I have an 8' bed & am slow to get a tool box cause I don't want to lose an inch of my valuable 8'!
87IE
AG

Quote:

Quote:

1agswitchin4lanes said:

[url=https://texags.com/forums/46/topics/2896484/next][/url]Mine (2010) was the only one on the lot when I got it.. I'm happy to say that them NOT having very many of them has kept me from replacing the one I have.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.