New Subaru contact?

1,454 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by mazzag
Pro Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thanks to all that gave me some info on used Toyota contacts. I'm now heading down the path for a new Subaru. Any recommendations on dealerships or sales people?

For now I am just planning on reaching out to all the DFW area dealers.
Ag8556
AG
Just call or visit Sewell Subaru
TxTarpon
North Park in SA
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
app1
AG
Get a quote from Heuberger Subaru in CO, they will ship to tx for about 500. Usually cheaper with shipping than any TX dealers can do OTD.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Pro Ag
AG
A day late on the CO recommendation or I would have thrown that in the mix. I did end up buying from Sewell. They came closest to what I wanted on the lot and worked with me on the price.

Thanks for the recs.
The Wonderer
AG
app1 said:

Get a quote from Heuberger Subaru in CO, they will ship to tx for about 500. Usually cheaper with shipping than any TX dealers can do OTD.
Be aware that OTD in CO does not include the 6.25% TX sales tax.
CoolaidWade
AG
I really wish Subaru would make a mid-size truck to compete with the Tacoma and have their all-wheel drive.

Like take my money. All of it.....
mazzag
AG
app1 said:

Dealers in Killeen and Georgetown have better prices on 2017 outbacks. I just bought from Georgetown because they had the touring package in a 4 cylinder. Killeen only had the 6 cylinder touring.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.