Tire recommendation RX350

735 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Cibalo
jakelew04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone got a recommendation for tires for a 2013 RX350? 235/55-R19.

It's my wife's car. Looking for safe, smooth & quiet ride. I usually buy middle of the road tires. Not the most expensive and not the cheapest.

She puts less than 10k miles a year on her car, so don't need something that's gonna last a crazy long time. Thanks.

Edit: I'll be getting them from discount.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
On my short list in this size:

Bridgestone Dueler 422 Ecopia is priced right, and if you catch costco at the right time, they'll have a sale.

Do not buy the Dueler 400.

Firestone Destination LE2 is also a solid pick in this category, the value is an excellent one on this.

Continental makes a dizzying array in this size but I find that Continentals get noisy as they wear.

Michelin offers a Latitude Tour HP2, a Premier LTX, and a Defender LTX in this category but they're usually priced higher in the range and if you're driving 10K a year, these will dry rot before you use the life out of them.

Pirelli Scorpion Verde is a good tire as well.

Discount Tire also has a house brand Yokohama thats a decent pick as well.
Flaith
AG
We have Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus tires on my wife's RX330 (front wheel drive), and I have no complaints.

She drives <10,000 per year (closer to 8,500 miles), so they will probably dry rot before we wear them down.

Hefe
AG
Just put the Bridgestone dueler 422 on wife's 2012 Rx. I like them a lot when I drive the car. Smooth, less noise than previous (stock). Would recommend and got that recommendation from Lexus fan sites.
Cibalo
we put these on last year and be happy with them

http://us.coopertire.com/tires/adventurer-ht_cuv.aspx
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.