2012 Tahoe Actual Value?

1,067 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by JavierC2005
agbq06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's been a while since I sold so honest question. I have a 2012 Tahoe LT Texas Ed with the luxury package. Black on Black leather with quad buckets. Wife had a sales job and ran the miles up, it's at 114k.

Is it the Houston market (dealers had record sales in Sept due to hurricane) or is dealer trade in really $12-14k? NADA Rough is $18k so I'm guessing NADA wholesale is ~17 which I'm prepared for, KBB sight unseen offered $16, but the dealers are saying much lower.

Anyone a used buyer that can validate what trade in ballpark is outside of Houston?
JP76
13k-17k depending on condition
What are you looking to purchase ?
I would try shopping outside of the Houston area and see what other dealers offer.
FC12
Post pics!
aggiepaintrain
AG
everyone wants the new body style
BeastmodeAg
AG
Just curious why it's for sale to begin with?

My guess is 14k
agbq06
AG
It's for sale because the rib got a new job that gives her a company car. I sold my truck because I had $7k equity, paid off a few things, and we had an ext warranty up to 120k instead of rolling them both to eat the negative when she got that job, and now Im kicking myself. I don't like it and want another truck.

Working on pics.
agbq06
AG
Looking within 200 miles now. Was looking at dodge diesels, then decided I wanted another GMC 1500, didn't want the note on a diesel. All the gmc dealers are wayyyy off. One told me they sold 600 cars last month, they don't care to work deals right now. Take it or leave it they'll sell that unit this weekend, and they're probably dead on.
JP76
agbq06 said:

Looking within 200 miles now. Was looking at dodge diesels, then decided I wanted another GMC 1500, didn't want the note on a diesel. All the gmc dealers are wayyyy off. One told me they sold 600 cars last month, they don't care to work deals right now. Take it or leave it they'll sell that unit this weekend, and they're probably dead on.

Are you wanting to sell it outright ? Or trade it on for the tax savings ? Or trade it in but cash out the equity ?
I've got a GMC connection in Bryan if you want to see what he can do

You can reach me at

jpp_76@hotmail.com
Carny89
If it's that clean. Ask 1000 over nada clean trade in Houston area. You will get it.
JavierC2005
I just traded in a 2011 Tahoe with 121K miles on it for 13.5k (originally offered me 12k).
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.