Aggie Honda connection?

1,251 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by khkman22
khkman22
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
May be looking at a new vehicle or two in the near future. Are there any dealers that are Aggies? I'm in Huntsville so Houston area is preferred, but I'm willing to go to San Antonio, Austin, Dallas or Victoria if the price is good enough and I can find transportation to sign the papers and pick up the vehicle.

What little I know and have seen from looking at Allen Honda, they appear to have higher prices, but I'd consider them as well if I am wrong with my assumption.

Any known dealers to avoid in any of these cities?

I'm a USAA member as well, so is the best course of action to get my certificates and use that to my leverage at the various dealers, or is it best to go straight to the internet department and get the best price that way?
milkman00
AG
Call Gunn Honda in SA. They do no hassle pricing so that will be the best place to start figuring out discounts. Shop other dealers with that in mind over the net.
sixiron
AG
Whatever you do, stay far away from Big Star Honda in Houston. Bunch of weasels.
QuitTrippin
Allen Honda not recommended
jna97
AG
just purchased a '17 accord from spring branch Honda. I had a really good experience that was quick and hassle free.
khkman22
AG
Don't know if it differs by brand or not, but for Honda at least, if you ordered a custom vehicle and added roof rails and crossbars, do those come installed from the factory or will the dealer put those on in every situation?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.