Stupid title question

600 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by aTm2004
aTm2004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I posted here a few months ago about me t-boning an idiot who decided that he'd been waiting at a red light long enough and gassed it out into the intersection. Insurance totaled my truck like I thought they would, and I ended up buying an extra car my dad had ('11 Maxima). Since he moved while he owned the car, he didn't know exactly where the title was, and he came across it last week. I'm going down on Friday to get it registered, pay the government their share, etc. My question is that the tags expire in October, and given it's so close, are they going to just give me new tags there or what? If so, I'll need to go get an inspection done before hand.
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
Rexter
Yes, they will renew the registration when you change the title, and you will need the MVI before you go.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
Youll also need a fresh inspection before you title it.
aTm2004
AG
Appreciate the responses. Thanks
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.