Help me pick my wife's car

1,251 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by CactusThomas
dummble
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Her Edge Limited got totaled in the flood so she has been driving everything that sparked her fancy.

She has narrowed it down to the Edge, Explorer, Grand Cherokee and Highlander. She is coming from all leather, panoramic sunroof, smart key, 8" nav and power lift gate.

Of those 4 can I cross any off the list that I could not reasonably get for under $35K with those options. This would be for a new vehicle.
evan_aggie
AG
You should add the Nissan Rogue SV/SL w/ AWD.

They really load them up with features IMO. I've mentioned it before in another thread, but I was blown away by the standard features in the 2015 SL my fiance drives. Power lift gate, heated leather seats, dual climate, all-around 360 degree camera vision.

http://www.glendalenissan.com/blog/2017-nissan-rogue-s-vs-sv-vs-sl-trim-levels/
dummble
AG
She made a decision, Explorer XLT, 202A, Bucket Second Row, Sunroof, Tan Interior.

Now we just have to find it
evan_aggie
AG
I still think her decisions should be limited to what she's cooking for dinner.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
dummble said:

She made a decision, Explorer XLT, 202A, Bucket Second Row, Sunroof, Tan Interior.

Got a Ford contact if you want to try it out.
dummble
AG
You gave me your contact years ago when we bought the Edge, We ended up going CPO and did not use it. but she was great. I reached out to her again.Waiting to see what she has available. CZ at TV?
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
dummble said:

You gave me your contact years ago when we bought the Edge, We ended up going CPO and did not use it. but she was great. I reached out to her again.Waiting to see what she has available. CZ at TV?
Yup.

New phone number but email same.
Ogre09
AG
The hemi in the JGC will GO!
The Fife
dummble said:

You must have a big kitchen to fit that in there.
bmks270
AG
Why not a 911?
CactusThomas
AG
Has she seen this:

https://texags.com/forums/50/topics/2886309

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.