What to do with a 2007 Camry

606 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 91AggieLawyer
91AggieLawyer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My mom, who now won't be driving anymore, damaged the front end of her '07 Camry. According to estimates, shops are wanting around 2K to fix. My dad just wants to get rid of it. He lives in Waco. He would consider fixing it if he got a cheaper estimate, but he will definitely sell it. I can do any number of things but I thought I would ask for suggestions. For someone with some mechanics skills, a few tools, and front end parts, this may be a fairly easy fix. The car itself has around 48K (4 cyl) and is otherwise in good shape. It is drivable so even unfixed it might be a decent car for a HS student although I'm not sure how insurable it would be in its present condition.

All suggestions welcome (including a fund raising bash idea). No LS swaps.
Dill-Ag13
AG
Pics of damage?
Strongwind86
AG
Confirming the damage to the front end DID NOT deploy the airbags, correct?

Replacing airbags in older cars can present a financial "challenge" to make the vehicle drive-able
aggiepaintrain
AG
contact me for a high cash offer if you want it gone quick
aggiepaintrain@gmail.com
91AggieLawyer
AG
I can probably get a pic in the next day or two. No airbags.
Ag for Life
AG
Tannerite, lots of tannerite.
91AggieLawyer
AG
NM. The 2K tag is likely accurate. Front bumper needs replaced. Scratches on rear -- possibly bumper -- and on passenger side doors.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.