Actual prices on new GMC 2500 Duramax?

1,603 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BigPuma
AgEng06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Has anyone actually bought a new Duramax lately, and if so mind sharing what kind of price you were able to get?

I know the prices shown on most websites are not what you will actually pay, and I'm not ready to deal with/email sales departments yet. I'm just curious what kind of discounts and such people are actually getting.

1agswitchin4lanes
AG
I'm helping my friend buy one now, and it seems 7-10K off sticker with rebates is what they're going for.

He wants a CCLB so they're a little harder to come by.
AgEng06
AG
Thanks man.

Anyone else?
Matsui
AG
Since he posted that is all the info you need. He isn't wrong.
AgEng06
AG
So it's the same at every dealership, everywhere, huh?

And even if so, someone else might have bought one or just want to reply. I trust 1ags' input and information, but it still nice to see others provide input as well.
Corps_Ag12
AG
I got my 2016 Silverado 2500 Duramax LTZ 4x4 in January of 2017 when the new 2017 trucks were just hitting the lots.

Sticker $67,000
Sell Price: $53,995 + TTL - My Trade In
Extras added at no cost to complete the sale:
- Bedliner
- Tow Mirrors (chrome, power folding. Should of opted for black in hindsight)
- 3 Step N-Fab Nerf Bars

Hope this helps. It's probably too late to pick up a straggler 2016 & the 2018s probably won't show up until at least October
mts6175
AG
If you read the price thread on DuramaxForums, most people seem to be getting about $8k of MSRP.
mellison
AG
Looks like you can get $10-12k off MSRP if you are willing to take a road trip.

http://www.laurabuickgmc.com/VehicleSearchResults?make=GMC&model=Sierra%202500HD&year=2017&trim=Crew%20Cab%20Standard%20Box%204-Wheel%20Drive%20SLT&priceRange_min=0&priceRange_max=79984&mileageRange_min=0&mileageRange_max=400000&offset=0
AgEng06
AG
Thanks for all the replies.

Contrary to Matsui's ******ed post, there is actually more info out there.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
mellison said:

Looks like you can get $10-12k off MSRP if you are willing to take a road trip.

http://www.laurabuickgmc.com/VehicleSearchResults?make=GMC&model=Sierra%202500HD&year=2017&trim=Crew%20Cab%20Standard%20Box%204-Wheel%20Drive%20SLT&priceRange_min=0&priceRange_max=79984&mileageRange_min=0&mileageRange_max=400000&offset=0
Not sure if the savings/rebates have residency restrictions....
mellison
AG
There were no residency restrictions for me when I purchased from them and I had a good experience.
BigPuma
AG
Some of the rebates do have residency restrictions. This is across all manufacturers.

Also keep in mind you will still need to pay sales/use tax in Texas (assuming TX resident)
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.