My Office for the Week

1,373 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Corps_Ag12
BenTheGoodAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Had a chance to get away for the week with the family to the mountains. My grandfather has had this beauty since it was new:

It's not my ideal year, engine, or trim out of that GM series, but boy is it clean, and it's the first vehicle I can remember that I fell in love with. And it's only just about to pass 10,000 miles.

What is the Auto Board getting into this week?
hatchback
AG
I went over to the parents' house to wash my car today (#apartmentlifeproblems) but it was too freaking hot. So, I drank some beers with the folks and watched the Rangers lose instead.
91AggieLawyer
AG
Quote:

#apartmentlifeproblems

Optimum No Rinse Wash and Wax. 4 Microfiber Chenelle mitts (Walmart/AZ/Pep ones are fine), MF towels (Sams or Costco are fine), and a 5 gal bucket are all you need. If it is excessively dirty, just go to a self serve car wash, spray it down, then use the ONR. Oh, and then finish with a coating of Meguiars Ultimate Quik Wax, including on the glass.

I do agree with your assessment of the weather.
will.mcg
AG
Got the head off an engine, discovered scored up cylinder walls. Gonna take it to a shop & see how much it will cost me to fix vs. LS SWAP!
sts7049
AG
sweet truck, OP
Corps_Ag12
AG
I drove my truck to midland for work this week and can currently see it out of my hotel window.
malenurse
AG
Corps_Ag12 said:

I drove my truck to midland for work this week and can currently see it out of my hotel window.
And what are the odds it will be there in the morning?
YouBet
AG
Our car wash closed down and moved away, so I was forced to hand wipe the coffee off the side of my car that I left on the hood as I drove off to work.
Corps_Ag12
AG
malenurse said:

Corps_Ag12 said:

And what are the odds it will be there in the morning?

Ugh, please don't even put that thought in my head. I'm here for the next year for work and until I get my apartment that is my greatest fear.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.