Toyota of Boerne

964 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BigPuma
BanderaAg956
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone here know the leadership of Toyota of Boerne? I had a terrible experience trying to buy a new Highlander yesterday (100 times worse than anything else in 40 years). I sent the two top guys (Vaughan and Franklin) emails asking for a meeting.

I've bought four auto's from them in the last eight years so I expected to be treated like a good customer not bait and switch!

I want to know if these are stand up guys or scumbags teaching these tactics!
mm98
AG
What do you hope to accomplish spending your extra time meeting with them?

Have you talked to ReproAg on this board? I think it would be a better use of time buying from him and letting the "top guys" at Boerne know they lost a customer. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
Picard
AG
Stop teasing us and tell us what the hell happened

HowdyTexasAggies
AG
I had some exposure to the owners son, the GM, and I wasn't impressed with what I saw. He came across as an arrogant big timer throwing his title around toward a situation not related to his business. (Youth sports) It was comical to me. After that, I won't be going there if I were in the market.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Reproag signal engaged.
Whitetail
AG
I like their service department.
Ciboag96
Cavendar Toyota in San Antonio >>>>>>> Boerne Toyota
sodycracker
AG
I had similar results. I told them they just lost a lifetime customer. Too much sleaze for me.

And I'm an easy sale!

hillcountryag86
AG
OlSarge92 said:

I had some exposure to the owners son, the GM, and I wasn't impressed with what I saw. He came across as an arrogant big timer throwing his title around toward a situation not related to his business. (Youth sports) It was comical to me. After that, I won't be going there if I were in the market.
I bought a new Toyota a year ago from this dealership. Surprisingly, I had a great experience with their sales staff -- professional, returned calls, no pressure at all. I dread the car buying experience and they did a terrific job.

Then I tried to call the GM. Horrible.

I left several messages asking to speak with him. I told him it was not a complaint, that I wanted to compliment his employees! He never returned my calls. And I left at least five messages with his secretary and / or VM.

And all I wanted to do was tell him what good folks he had.

I can go somewhere else next time.
reproag
AG
AgOutsideAustin said:

Reproag signal engaged.
I'm here if you need me Drevans

I will NEVER apologize for being American
BigPuma
AG
Just hit up reproag aka Buck and drive to that other B town (Brenham) outside H town. He will treat you right.

He found my wife a seemingly difficult to find 4runner in time for Christmas last year. It worked out.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.