gonna scrap my f150 - are the tires the same for a titan?

957 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by wunderbrad01
studioone
How long do you want to ignore this user?

dont know much about trucks... but my f150 is currently not running... was thinking of taking it to bryan iron and metal...

but was wondering if my tires on the 150 would fit my titan, cause the titans tires are going bad and the 150 are in better shape.

if anyone felt up to the challenge of getting my 150 up and running, i'll sell it cheap...
aggiepaintrain
AG
I'll give you $200 for the truck
aggiepaintrain@gmail.com
FJB
meggy09
AG
studioone said:

dont know much about trucks... but my f150 is currently not running... was thinking of taking it to bryan iron and metal...

but was wondering if my tires on the 150 would fit my titan, cause the titans tires are going bad and the 150 are in better shape.

if anyone felt up to the challenge of getting my 150 up and running, i'll sell it cheap...

The answer to your question depends more on the wheels not the truck. So, it depends.
wunderbrad01
AG
I'm in line behind paintrain. Send me a few decent photos and I'll shoot you a price.

wunderbrad at hotmail dot com
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
wunderbrad01 said:

I'm in line behind paintrain. Send me a few decent photos and I'll shoot you a price.

wunderbrad at hotmail dot com
Check your email bruh
wunderbrad01
AG
Missed that. Replied.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.