Is this sellable?

882 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Mattressburn
Very Tolerant Nice Guy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I upgraded my wife's suburban to the in dash nav, and they gave me the CD/radio unit

Picard
AG
They didn't give you anything. It was already yours.

And yes, you can sell it.
Very Tolerant Nice Guy
Picard said:

They didn't give you anything. It was already yours.

And yes, you can sell it.

Yes you are right. Do you know how much something like this goes for?

Thank you for your help
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
I have an exact radio like that, sold it for 45 dollars on fleabay. But I've seen them sell for 10 dollars as well.
Very Tolerant Nice Guy
1agswitchin4lanes said:

I have an exact radio like that, sold it for 45 dollars on fleabay. But I've seen them sell for 10 dollars as well.

That's good info man, thanks. I will probably just tell my friends I have one and give it to somebody.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
Very Tolerant Nice Guy said:

1agswitchin4lanes said:

That's good info man, thanks. I will probably just tell my friends I have one and give it to somebody.
Anyone that has a GMT900 Pickup truck without a CD player and/or aux port should be able to bolt it in and it should be plug and play.
Mattressburn
AG
1agswitchin4lanes said:

Very Tolerant Nice Guy said:

1agswitchin4lanes said:

Anyone that has a GMT900 Pickup truck without a CD player and/or aux port should be able to bolt it in and it should be plug and play.

Theyll need a dealer to reflash it though. Think I paid 50 bucks for mine.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.