Tegler Toyota Brenham

1,949 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by OXDL45
cblunds
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Been getting service there for years, finally bought a car form them. New Highlander for my wife. Buck Williams was very helpful and a stand up ag. Thanks to Tegler's for fair trading.
lawless89
OXDL45
AG
There are rules here. Pics of the new ride.
wunderbrad01
AG
Buck is a good dude.
PatriotAg98
AG
Yep!
My new Tundra should get there in the next couple of weeks. Buck is the go-to when needing a 'yota.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Repro doin' work!
OXDL45
AG
What Tundra option is comparable to a Lariat F150? I like the TRD Pro but I know it doesn't have the same bells & whistles.
ReloadAg
AG
What's Buck's email address?
PatriotAg98
AG
James_williams@tegelertoyota.com

'Comparably' to a Lariat would be Platinum and then a 1794(more King Ranch'ish by way of the saddle leather seats)
I'm coming from a Lariat and went white 1794 w/TRD Offroad package.
Garrelli 5000
AG
I can't comment on the f150 comparison, but I can say that the Tundra TRD-Pro is discontinued for the 2018 model year. It should be back, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's after the rumored 2020 Tundra refactor.

They've killed TRD-Pro models before. There wasn't a 2016 taco, which is the year I bought my Tundra trd. The trd taco returned for 2017.
reproag
AG
Adam Ag 98 said:

I can't comment on the f150 comparison, but I can say that the Tundra TRD-Pro is discontinued for the 2018 model year. It should be back, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's after the rumored 2020 Tundra refactor.

They've killed TRD-Pro models before. There wasn't a 2016 taco, which is the year I bought my Tundra trd. The trd taco returned for 2017.
Word is that the TRD Pro is only being put on hold for 2018 b/c of the new TRD Sport. Of course that is subject to change with out notice.
I will NEVER apologize for being American
reproag
AG
OXDL45 said:

What Tundra option is comparable to a Lariat F150? I like the TRD Pro but I know it doesn't have the same bells & whistles.
A Platinum or 1794 will have the heat/ventilated seats & sunroof like the Lariat. However you can get the heat/ventilated seats after market in a SR5 if you can live w/o a sunroof.
reproag
AG
Adam Ag 98 said:

Technically they didn't kill it. The 2016 Tacoma was in such high demand they delayed production of the Tacoma TRD Pro. This is what Toyota is doing to the 2018 TRD Pro Tundra in favor of producing the TRD Sport
Garrelli 5000
AG
You say potato, I say French fry.

Thanks for the correct info. I was in the ballpark, but serving peanuts.
reproag
AG
Adam Ag 98 said:

You say potato, I say French fry.

Thanks for the correct info. I was in the ballpark, but serving peanuts.
No problem Adam and did't mean to offend. Just giving info I have received from the higher ups at GST on the plans for the Tundra TRD models and relating it to what they did with the Tacoma.
Garrelli 5000
AG
No offense taken at all.
OXDL45
AG
Sounds like a nice ride!
OXDL45
AG
Thanks Buck!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.