Dodge ram electrical gremlins?

569 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by CactusThomas
AgTech88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
2012 Dodge ram half ton - driving back from Colorado my Dodge Became possessed. First the radio entertainment system froze up for about an hour. We tried shutting the truck down getting out locking the doors etc. but the screen would never turn off . After about an hour of being frozen it just magically started working again . We were excited that we had a radio again until we realize the AC system has now gone insane .. The AC was on and was blowing cold air, the problem is the air wasn't blowing anywhere. . It seemed like all of the vents were shut off no air was coming out anywhere but we can hear the fan blowing and there was a small amount of cold air coming out. Again tried turning the truck off and completely shutting it down and restarting to no avail. Drove the last four hours with no air conditioning as it never came back to life. This morning I started the truck and everything is working great AC radio no problem .

Has anyone else had this issue? Is there any chance this is just a signal my battery is about to die? Or does this mean my stream of good luck with Dodge truck has ended and I have an electrical gremlins that is going to drive me crazy ?
Dr. Nefario
CactusThomas
AG
TIPM
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.