Tundra shopping

1,718 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by reproag
AggieStan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
in market for Tundra (after 20+ years w company car). Looking at the Costco route- good avenue? What other suggestions? Any Houston based Toyota connections?

Appreciate. Sb
Corps_Ag12
AG
repoag is at Tegler Toyota in Brenham. He posts here from time to time so I'm sure he will be along after a while.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Reproag signal engaged.
Dunbar
AG
OP, i purchased a tundra in march using the costco auto service. I highly recommend it! The costco toyota dealer is sterling mccall in sugarland. I still price shopped with other dealers in the houston area and it was the way to go. Costco price is $900 below invoice. Very easy process and no haggle.
Otto 08
AG
Before you do anything give reproag (Buck at Tegeler in Brenham) a shout. Great guy, my experience was beyond great!
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
Ive had good with with APTs contact.
txags92
AG
I bought through Aggiepaintrain's contact. Painless process and they delivered the truck to me in Houston.
aggiepaintrain
AG
aggiepaintrain@gmail.com

Costco membership not required.
reproag
AG
Busy day yesterday so I'm late to the party. Contact info in my profile
I will NEVER apologize for being American
AggieStan
Can't open profile
reproag
AG
AggieStan said:

Can't open profile
james_williams@tegelertoyota.com
I will NEVER apologize for being American
PatriotAg98
AG
Inagree w/Otto-
Talked w/Buck back in April; he searched for what I wanted throughout Texas inventory. Couldnt find it, so I ordered through him. Its like buying through a friend-no games or bul$$h!t. Buck's a great Ag, and if you use him, he gives you his 2 football tickets in the Legacy section for the game of your choosing!

(Just kidding on gameday tics )
reproag
AG
PatriotAg98 said:

Inagree w/Otto-
Talked w/Buck back in April; he searched for what I wanted throughout Texas inventory. Couldnt find it, so I ordered through him. Its like buying through a friend-no games or bul$$h!t. Buck's a great Ag, and if you use him, he gives you his 2 football tickets in the Legacy section for the game of your choosing!

(Just kidding on gameday tics
Wish I had those tickets to give you. Your still invited to our tailgate.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.