SUV question.

1,196 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by The Original AG 76
The Original AG 76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking at a " newish" used SUV( less then 2 yrs and LOW mileage ) . Opinions on what the board recommends. It is for ON road only and just the 2 of us. Need it for multi-state trips. Would love a Infiniti but without a dealer in BCS they are out . Interested in the Grand Cherokee and Santa Fe but open to others. Like the Hyundai warranty since we keep vehicles till the wheels fall off.

What say the experts on here ??
aTm2004
AG
Mazda CX series seems to be pretty popular on here.
The Wonderer
AG
what's your budget?
The Original AG 76
AG
The Wonderer said:

what's your budget?

$40k max preferably low $30's
Sazerac
AG
MDX/Pilot
RX
Guitarsoup
AG
The 100k mi powertrain warranty on a Hyundai is non-transferrable. You would only get the ~50k mi warranty.
streetfighter2012
AG
I've got 80,000 miles on my 2014 Mazda CX-5, and I've been very happy with it. With the back seats down we have room for our 65 pound dog in his kennel along with bags and a cooler for a weekend at the lake. It also has room for 8' 2x4's, and a 60" tv. It's made a winter trip to Denver and RMNP and had no problem handling the roads. My biggest complaint is that it doesn't have a full size spare.

My wife has 95,000 miles on her 2008 Grand Cherokee and it's still plugging away with a few minor repairs in the last 12 months. I'm hoping we can get another 2 years/ 30,000 miles out of it.
The Original AG 76
AG
Guitarsoup said:

The 100k mi powertrain warranty on a Hyundai is non-transferrable. You would only get the ~50k mi warranty.
its transferable IF you buy it certified preowned at a dealership
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.