Finally met Doug at Classic Collision and Restoration

1,017 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by classicdoug
dubi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Our son the Houston cop had a small oops on his bumper that broke one of the plastic brackets that held the bumper to the body of his Mustang. It has been broken for 2 years and since we had the car in BCS for a few miscellaneous repairs, I decided to drop by and see Doug for a quote.

I went by yesterday and got a quote for ~$140 and they got the part the same day. I went by this morning early and they dropped me at work. After lunch they called and said the car was ready and came back to my office to pick me up.

Incredible customer service and fair pricing; i could not have had a better experience.

Stop by sometime and say hi even if you don't need any work done. Doug and his staff are super nice and have a lot with some incredible old restored vehicles.
The Wonderer
AG
classicdoug
EMY92
AG
Another Texags hookup!
Guitarsoup
AG

Quote:

had a small oops on his bumper that broke one of the plastic brackets that held the bumper to the body of his Mustang

Common problem.

dubi
AG
Before:

After (not scratched, just dirty)

classicdoug
AG
Thank you for the kind words Dubi! It's always fun to be able to work on nice cars for great people.

I appreciate the business.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.