Houston Mazda contacts

897 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Ag03 CQE
Mdub00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Does anyone have recommendations (or anti-recommendations) for Mazda dealers or sales folks in the Houston area?

Looking at a CX9.

Thanks for your rec's!

dubi
AG
We used Jeff Haas on I10w and were very happy with our purchase. All done via email and a drive over to sign the papers and get the car.
Ag03 CQE
AG
+1 for Jeff Haas Mazda. We've bought two there and both the sales and service departments have been excellent.
sts7049
AG
+1 for jeff haas. if larry still works there i bought two cars from him in the past, and they both were very good no BS transactions.
dubi
AG
sts7049 said:

+1 for jeff haas. if larry still works there i bought two cars from him in the past, and they both were very good no BS transactions.
I checked their website and didn't see Larry's name; he was our salesman too.
mm98
AG
+ another for Jeff Haas. I came close to buying a Mazda6 years ago. Ended up not pulling the trigger but JH has by far the best experience. I think their sales culture on the whole is just better...not even sure if you need a specific contact.
Dill-Ag13
AG
Debbie @ Gullo in Conroe is awesome
Mdub00
AG
Howdy Ags! Per your recommendations, we went with Jeff Haas. We did most of the negotiations on-line and are very pleased. Thanks!
Ag03 CQE
AG
So when are you going to comply with rule #1? Let's see the new ride!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.