2011 F150 Brake Upgrade

843 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by 1agswitchin4lanes
AggFan06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have a 2011 F150 4X4 Boost and I am planning to put new pads and rotors around it. It chatters the front end slightly when slowing down from higher speeds and the pads are about 10%-15% all the way around. I was curious if anyone here had any recommendations on a certain manufacture and pad type that you have had good luck with or prefer (also best places to purchase). I want to do the installation myself so I am open to any and all suggestions, even to go with standard Ford OEM parts if that has proven well for other posters.
ShaggyAggie01
The Wonderer
AG
Wagner Thermoquiet ceramics and I went with these for new rotors. Very happy with the match up on my 2010 F150.
87IE
AG
Check RockAuto.com for parts. I purchased the same rotors as The Wonderer from there and while I didn't get free shipping using Amazon when I priced it out they were cheaper.

Wagner thermoquiets are an excellent choice. Unfortunately when one of my back pads came apart I had to get rotors and pads locally and couldn't wait for shipping.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
Wagner OEx is the latest iteration and they're damn good....

I've installed several sets on texags peeps trucks and SUVs.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.