Best interior in a mid-size sedan?

1,848 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by YouBet
MemorialTXAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking for inspiration. By mid-size I mean no bigger than 5 series/e class. Can be smaller. Tia.
Dill-Ag13
AG
E Class. Mercedes is CRUSHING it.

1agswitchin4lanes
AG
Whats your budget?
Buck O Five
AG
Yep
bevokilla
AG
Slightly cheaper I really like the "new" Genesis and the Kia Cadenza.

Cheaper I would have to say the Accord
MemorialTXAg
1agswitchin4lanes said:

Whats your budget?
in the decently equipped 5 series range with a v6. Like the look of the new Alfa but would probably lease that due to reliability. Same with ghibli. Have no problem buying pre owned if it's a reliable car as well.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
#YESSIR! said:

1agswitchin4lanes said:

Whats your budget?
in the decently equipped 5 series range with a v6. Like the look of the new Alfa but would probably lease that due to reliability. Same with ghibli. Have no problem buying pre owned if it's a reliable car as well.

BMW never made any V6 5 series.

If you want power, a new Chevrolet SS sedan is a great value but not much in the interior fashion/trendy.

I'd look at the new Genesis G80, Continental, E400, A6,the RLX seems nice but I havent seen one in person yet...
ac04
the a7 is fantastic if you can deal with 4 seats instead of 5

TRIDENT
AG

2017 Panamera
MemorialTXAg
1agswitchin4lanes said:

#YESSIR! said:

1agswitchin4lanes said:

Whats your budget?

BMW never made any V6 5 series.

If you want power, a new Chevrolet SS sedan is a great value but not much in the interior fashion/trendy.

I'd look at the new Genesis G80, Continental, E400, A6,the RLX seems nice but I havent seen one in person yet...

Ha sorry, in-line 6. Don't need more power but have the F10 535 now so don't want to go lower. I just feel like the new 540 interior isn't changed much at all. But haven't seen in person yet.

Anyway, those are all good options. Isn't the A6 slated for an all new model soon? I like where they have gone on the A4 and Q7 interior wise.
MemorialTXAg
Very nice, haven't even considered those. 4 seats no problem. Same with the A6, shouldn't there be a new generation out soon?
sts7049
AG
i'm just not a fan of popup screens
The Fife
sts7049 said:

i'm just not a fan of popup screens
Yep, especially ones that feature outdated as soon as it's released navigation. If there has to be a screen, make it a dumb one that connects to Waze on my phone.
YouBet
AG
Mercedes has the best interior of any car I've seen lately. I was in the market about 1.5 years ago and was tempted to get one on the interior alone but opted not to.

I would look at G80 from a bang for buck perspective although some probably consider their interiors a little less inspirational compared to its peers. I know my wife did.

Have you considered a Cadillac CTS?
Proc92
Volvo s90 seems kinda cool on the inside. Never seen it in person though.
YouBet
AG
Love the interiors of the new Volvo's. However, S90 seems underpowered assuming interiors being equal.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.