Dumb headlight question

931 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by aTm2004
aTm2004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I noticed one of my headlights was out on the drive in this morning. Since the truck is 10 years old, I'm just going to replace both this afternoon. I know which bulb to get, but I want to make sure I'm not one of those brosephs with those bright ass blue lights that blind everybody in front of them. Are these more of the natural color for halogen, or are they the bright lights that I can't stand? The color looks to be on the package, but not too sure.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sylvania-9007-XtraVision-Headlamp-Capsules-2pk/16913617

Or would this one be better?
sts7049
AG
the first link looks to be a little whiter light than a standard bulb, but it won't be too bro-y i don't think
Ark03
AG
Both bulbs you linked have a color temp of 3200k. They won't be blue or even that white, and are probably pretty comparable to what you currently have. 4600k - 5000k is a bright white, and you have to get cooler than that before you have a blue light.

Here's a comparison:
TecRecAg
AG
I have 6000k LEDs in my truck. Looks good, no bro-y
aTm2004
AG
Appreciate the replies. I went with the ones I posted and the look like normal. No bro in them.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.