Kia Stinger....surprisingly good looking?

12,433 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by CATAGBQ04
AggieChemE09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No
fire09
AG
Other than any SB's that will come out due to launch year bugs, which will be covered regardless of transfer, I think the big liability would be the transmission and workmanship on the interior electronics. The Rockwell turbos are bulletproof and with the PSI they are running at, the engine is at little risk. Aftermarket warranty is always an option.
Trinity Ag
S
AggieChemE09 said:

No
I didn't know that.

Here is what Autotrader says about it:

Quote:

Although Hyundai and Kia are well known for offering the best powertrain warranties in the industry -- 10 years or 100,000 miles -- these legendary warranties aren't transferable to a new owner. Fortunately, the warranty doesn't become completely invalid when a new owner buys the car; it just changes to 5 years or 60,000 miles of powertrain coverage
So an average lease return should have some residual warranty.

Warranty Info

Also, it appears the 10/100k warranty applies to CPOs

'03ag
Resurrecting because I went to the Kia Stinger Experience this weekend at NRG. They let you drive the Kia and a competitor(640gc, A7 or Panamera) on a cone course. I drove the 640 and the Stinger GT.

The Stinger is awesome. All the car mag guys are gushing for a reason. Incredible value.
Duncan Idaho
If I end up getting a job where I have to wear pants on a daily basis, a used one of these will be on my short list.
CATAGBQ04
AG
I did the same thing...came away very impressed

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.