2016 Tundra Question

812 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Hachieaggie10
CashinOut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

How do I change the preset destinations on my GPS? I have one set up as the "home" address, but we've moved since I bought the truck. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to change the address.

TIA
JSKolache
AG
manual?
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
Set Up Home Address

For your safety, you can only input an address manually when the vehicle is stopped and in Park.
Note: "Press" refers to a physical button on your phone or the multimedia system faceplate. "Touch" refers to a button, command or menu drawn on the display touch-screen.
[ol]
  • Press DEST on the faceplate
  • Touch My Destinations
  • Touch Home
  • If no home address has been set, you will be prompted if you would like to set Home now. Touch Yes.
  • Touch Enter Address
  • Touch State to select state
  • Input state via touch keyboard. Suggested states matching your search will be displayed. Select desired state.
  • Touch City
  • Input city via touch keyboard. Suggested cities matching your search will be displayed. Select desired city.
  • Touch Street and input street name via touch keyboard. Suggested streets matching your search will be displayed. Select desired street.
  • Touch No. and input building number via touch keyboard and then touch OK
  • Touch Save as Home Address
  • [/ol]Note: For security reasons, use a point close to your home instead of your actual home address.
    Your home address is now stored. No matter where you are, when you touch Go Home, the navigation system will route you to that location.

Hachieaggie10
    AG
    To change the home destination preset
    1:go to the nav settings menu
    2:Should have a "home button" in that screen selecting it should bring up a set home, edit, and delete option
    Select Edit
    Select what you want to edit
    Edit it
    Done

the toyota owners website has all the manuals in pdf form. Here is the link for the Tundra and setting it is on page 233.

2016 Toyota Tundra Navigation Manual

I do wholeheartedly agree with switchinlanes as to their last point. When I was selling Toyota's I always set my customers home address to a intersection at the front of their subdivision or major intersection near by.

"Note: For security reasons, use a point close to your home instead of your actual home address."
    Refresh
    Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.