2016 F150 - Bumper Replacement Grill Guard

1,831 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Kurt Gowdy
ForeverAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking at what options exist out there and peoples thoughts. I have seen Steel Craft, Ranch Hand, and Fab Four. Anyone have thoughts on if brand matters here, or other options?
Corps_Ag12
AG
Frontier Truck Gear
locogringo
AG
Throw Tough Country in your mix.

There was also a thread about this not too long ago. You maybe able to find it using search, may answer some questions for you.

Biggest decision is what "Type" do you want? Traditional pipe based bumper, no pipe just flat metal (or diamond plate) pieces. Do you want a full brush guard on it or just a bull bar, or maybe no guard and just the bumper?

Once you figure that out, just look at all the manufactures to see which one you like on your truck (many companies deal with the headlight hoops differently which can really make or brake a design for certain people).

In my opinion, a roper bar, front 2" receiver hitch, headlight hoops that use a cross bar (not just one big open hoop), and being able to see the top of the guard (usually just the roper bar) from the driver seat are a must.

Google your year make and model with "front bumper replacement" and get an idea of different designs out there.

Csruffneck
Im sure that the OP has already made up his mind but a custom build is also an option and sometimes cheaper. I built my own and it looks similar to a road armor bumper bit has my own personal touch to it.
TecRecAg
AG
Frontier Truck Gear is an Aggie100 company. Support them.

All biased aside, their stuff is top notch. I run their replacements on front and rear of my 250.
JB
AG
Fab Fours also Aggie owned.
TxLawDawg
AG
Ranch Hand is also Aggie owned.
Obi Wan Ginobili
I think the best looking one I've seen so far is the SteelCraft replacement bumper.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/steelcraft-hd-front-bumper-1516.html
Kurt Gowdy
AG
Tough country is also aggie owned.

Ted Nugemt and Stone Cold recently each had tough country outfit their trucks.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.