distance between wheel wells f150

7,809 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by TxAg20
BQ2001
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am out and about today for work and searching on my phone sucks in the mountains. Does anyone know the distance between the wheel wells in a 2013 f150 xlt? I am going to build a ghettoish ski rack for my truck and was going to pick up some supplies on the way home today.
mustang6tee8
AG
Crew cab?
TxAg20
AG
Going to need cab and bed length. With those, I bet you can find the dimensions on the internet.
BQ2001
AG
super crew and 5.5
about the only page I can get to pull up is texags and google home page but any results time out. I'm in the middle of nowhere right now and cell is spotty or I would look on my own. Thanks for the help
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
114"
BQ2001
AG
I meant side to side distance in the bed between the bumps for the wheels. 9.5 feet sounds a little much, sorry I wasn't clear
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
50"
BQ2001
AG
Thanks. Now to see if his works...
TxAg20
AG
quote:
I meant side to side distance in the bed between the bumps for the wheels. 9.5 feet sounds a little much, sorry I wasn't clear

That makes a little more sense. I thought you were going for something on the side of the vehicle which had me wondering if you had considered how the doors would open.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.