Missing person in Waco

2,101 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Federale01
G. hirsutum Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My good friend was helping his brother move yesterday and he went missing yesterday afternoon. We went to high school together and is a really great guy. Anyone in the Waco area keep an eye out please. Thank you

https://www.facebook.com/410404492341446/posts/3040111819370687/?d=n
HollywoodBQ
AG
5'5" 135lbs and no cell phone?

I'd check the Junior High Schools

Hope he turns up safe.
G. hirsutum Ag
AG
Allegedly he had a track phone with him but that's it
BohunkAg
AG
I saw this....man I hope they find him.
G. hirsutum Ag
AG
Turns out he left the phone at his brothers house but that isn't out of character for him. He is super smart (or was) been 15 years since I've talked to him. Very quiet and soft spoken. Fun loving very straight laced. Don't think he ever even went to detention in school. I'm hoping he got overheated and dehydrated and got disoriented. He left the house at 9:30 saying he wanted to go sight seeing which is common for him, came back around noon, drank some water and then left again. Never said where he was going other than he wanted to go explore. 48 hours in now
G. hirsutum Ag
AG
They found him safe!! Thanks everyone
BohunkAg
AG
G. hirsutum Ag said:

They found him safe!! Thanks everyone
Awesome!!!
HollywoodBQ
AG
Glad they found that dude.

Police use financial records to find librarian who disappeared after setting off on a drive

Quote:

WACO, Texas (KWTX) The search for a university librarian who left his brother's home during a visit to Waco to take a drive and then disappeared ended Thursday afternoon.

Investigators used financial records to track Sean Ditmore, 33, to a hotel in Austin where he went, without telling anyone, to "clear his head," Officer Garen Bynum said.

"This turned out the very best way we could have hoped," Bynum said.

Ditmore drove off from his brother's home in the 500 block of North 30th Street in Waco at around noon Tuesday leaving his cellphone and other belongings behind.
Captain Pablo
AG
My guess is they accessed his credit card records and found the hotel booking

I'm glad they found him and all, but am I the only one that thinks it kind of sucks that they can just pull up your financial records without your permission?

This guy just wanted to be left alone,

Had he not left a cell phone behind, they probably would've went digging through those records as well
Federale01
AG
Leaving possessions behind is often a warning sign for suicide. There could have been other red-flags as well we don't know about. I bet the police and family were fearing the worst so they executed emergency records requests.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.