Cougars and Yoemen

1,804 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Gigemchicken90
Rabid Cougar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Friday 9 September 7:30 pm Need I saw more?
BRAVO 1/124CAV
AG
Go oYe. Beat The Hell Out of the Cougs.
"If you aint CAV you aint ***T, Sir"

Rabid Cougar
AG
What's with the swaying while sing the school song now?????????
Gigemchicken90
AG
Hate that it started 10 or so years ago at least. I also hate the "ooooh" they do when the kids sing it at pep rallies and after the game.

there are some great young men on this team but there are others that do not deserve to be out there. I have a hard time supporting and cheering for those. But there is a really awesome snare drummer out there who opens the show with a solo. Keep an eye out for him.

By the way will you wear blue or maroon?
Rabid Cougar
AG
quote:
Hate that it started 10 or so years ago at least. I also hate the "ooooh" they do when the kids sing it at pep rallies and after the game.

there are some great young men on this team but there are others that do not deserve to be out there. I have a hard time supporting and cheering for those. But there is a really awesome snare drummer out there who opens the show with a solo. Keep an eye out for him.

So you had nothing to do with it?

Black and white.
BRAVO 1/124CAV
AG
quote:
quote:

Black and white.
The swaying is new gen bs. It didn't happen back in my days 1983 - 1987.
Rabid Cougar
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Black and white.
The swaying is new gen bs. It didn't happen back in my days 1983 - 1987.
That would David Boutwell's time frame.
Rabid Cougar
AG
Worst home loss ever????
Gigemchicken90
AG
Maybe so
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.